Founded in 1978, The Northern Territory Government’s Study in Australia’s Northern Territory boosts international education and training for motivated candidates. It offers a range of degree programs, events, and exciting studying, living, and work experience opportunities available for international students.
- Why should apply for Australia’s Northern Territory? It is welcome for international students to achieve academic success and discover new pathways to their future in Australia’s Northern Territory. Students will gain academic success and find new ways for their future in the Northern Territory of Australia
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year.
- University or Organization: Northern Territory Government
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Award: Up to $5000- $12000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- International Students are eligible to apply for these endowments except Australia and New Zealand.
- The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the Government of the Northern Territory
- The grant is open for those students who have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement, and leadership. Applicants must reside in the Northern Territory who have not to hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizenship.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants are eligible to apply for these endowments after obtained an offer of admission to a Northern Territory education provider for study in the Northern Territory in 2021:
- Alana Kaye College
- Australian Careers College
- Charles Darwin University
- Darwin High School
- International College of Advanced Education
- International House Darwin
- Navitas English Darwin
- Navitas Professional
- The Essington International School Darwin
After completing the admission process, students are required to complete the application form and attach it to their course application and submit it to your Northern Territory education provider. Get the Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships application form
- Supporting Documents: financial aid positions will consider after submitting the following required documents application for enrolment and all required supporting documents, letters of support from two appropriate referees (e.g. colleagues, employers, teachers, lecturers), completed application form for Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate and graduate studies, applicants must have enrolled as a full-time student or as a participant in the Professional Year Program and commence studies in 2021.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the Northern Territory education provider’s academic and English entry requirement
The successful scholar will get an award in the following manner:
- Higher education – $12 000
- Schools – $10 000
- Vocational education and training – $7500
- English language – $5000